Windscreen Hinge Bracket Conversion Kit for Land Rover DefenderPart number: LRD604-Gen-Kit
Full Windscreen Support Brackets Conversion Kit
for Classic Land Rover Defender 90, 110 & County
This listing is for all the parts you need to convert from the old type "hinges" that join the windscreen frame to the bulkhead on your classic Land Rover Defender.
The older style hinges seem to have lasted badly and have started to "blister" and can let down the appearance of a generally tidy Defender.
The later style solid brackets are a cleaner fit and also add some rigidity to the windscreen / bulkhead.
This "conversion kit" consists of the following parts.
- A pair of genuine later type brackets made from cast aluminium alloy
- set of mounting gaskets ( non genuine )
- set of mounting bolts ( you cant use our old bolts ) non genuine
- set of ABS plastic covers - these can be painted to match your car and fitted over the brackets - not genuine.
Please note the left and the right bracket are not the same - the holes are offset on the rear.
This is a mix of genuine and aftermarket parts.
See below fitting video
How to change windscreen to bulkhead support brackets on Land Rover Defender - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Which Vehicles will this fit ?
This will fit all defender models ( 90 / 110 / county / pickup etc ).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.