Utility Side Rails for Land Rover Defender L663 110 - PAIRPart number: LRDR428-110-PAIR
Utility Rail Kit - PAIR
for Land Rover Defender L663 110
This is a pair of useful utility rails for the side of the Land Rover Defender L663 110.
This kit includes rails for both left and right sides of the vehicle (the L & R rails are different) - see our other listings to purchase the individual sides.
The aluminium rails replaces the trim strips beneath the rear windows - you can keep your original trim strips safe and simply clip them back on at a later date if needed.
Once installed, the rails offer endless possibilities for installing your own fixings/accessories etc
We will include 4x tie-down loops which are spring-loaded and slide to your preferred location and then lock into place. (Do not leave the fixing loops installed while driving - they may rattle and rub on your paintwork).
An added advantage of installing these rails is that they expose the fixing holes that you need to install the Defender side accessories (ladder/gear box/molle plates etc).
Note: These rails are compatible with our Molle plates (LRDP660) but you will need to drill an access hole in the Left hand rail.
You would normally have to cut access holes in your trim strips to expose these holes - but with this rail installed you can leave your original trim untouched and safely stored away.
This kit comes with:
- Right hand aluminium utility rail - specially shaped for the Defender 110
- Left hand aluminium utility rails - specially shaped for the Defender 110
- 4x Locking tie-down loops
- 12x Fitting inserts (custom designed)
- 12x Stainless Steel Torx Head screws for attaching rail to vehicle (these screw into the above inserts)
- 5x Cap head bolts - these are used to blank the holes for the side accessories if not installed
These are not genuine Land Rover items.
Which Vehicles will this fit ?
This item WILL fit the Land Rover Defender L663 - 110 models only
This item WILL NOT fit the Land Rover Defender L663 90 or 130 models
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.