Sound & Heat Insulation Panel 100 x 123cmPart number: HPM447
Sound & Heat Insulation Panel
to fit Land Rover Defender
This panel has many uses if you are restoring or repairing a Land Rover Defender.
The dimensions of this panel are: 100cm X 123cm X 1cm this equates to an area of 13 sq ft
We also have a larger heat proof matt that has the dimensions: 120cm X 148cm X 1cm Please contact us if you would like the larger size (see pictures).
Key features of this panel :-
1) Light Weight
2) Heat Insulation ( helps to keep the vehicle warm inside - thanks to the foil membrane ).
3) Sound Insulation ( Ideal to limit engine and road noise )
4) Waterproof ( The rubber is closed cell and so does not absorb water like a sponge )
5) Flame retardant
6) Interior or Exterior use ( Can be used in under bonnet applications )
7) Odor Free ( no horrible rubbery smell )
8) Self adhesive ( peel off backing sheet )
9) Easy to cut and form
10) 10mm thick
This is NOT a genuine Land Rover part
Uses for this panel include
a) Lining the inside of exterior panels to help keep vehicle warm and quiet
b) Under bonnet sound deadening
c) Insulating water tanks etc
d) Fitting under floor as an underlay
e) Fitting on the inside of doors to reduce noise and vibration
f) Forming gaskets / seals around doors etc.
This panel is self adhesive and is easy to cut to shape with scissors so is ideal for adding the finishing touch to your project.
See below video of us using this on our project defender.
Sound proofing our Land Rover Defender using self adhesive foam - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.