Side Vents - Grey / Chrome / Silver for Range Rover L322Part number: RRV200-GCS
2012 Autobiography Style Side Vent Assemblies
( Grey Frame / Chrome Fingers / Silver Mesh )
to fit Range Rover L322 Vogue 2002 -2013
This listing is for a pair of side vent assemblies ( Left and Right ) with a grey frame / chrome "fingers" and a silver mesh
These after market side vents have been designed so that they can fit both the 2002 -2005 models and the 2006 -2009 models without any modification.
Since launching the Range Rover L322 in 2002 ( Vogue Shape ) there have been several types of side vent fitted...
1) 02 -05 These early cars had the double fins
2) 06 on cars had the triple fins
3) 06 on Supercharged cars had the first mesh vents with a central divide.
4) 2010 Supercharged cars had vents with mesh and 3 individual upper fins.
5) 2012 Autobiography design pack - these had a different mesh pattern and the top 3 "fingers" are joined. ( this listing is for this latest type )
Vents on all models are interchangeable so you can fit these to your car if you have double or triple vents without a problem.
These are not genuine Land Rover items.
Open the bonnet of your car and undo the 2 upper bolts ( 10mm spanner ).
The panel below the side vents can be pulled outwards ( its only clipped in place ) by pulling at the edge next to the door.
Remove the lower bolt ( 10mm spanner )
Fit new vents and press the panel firmly into place.
A straightforward DIY operation with no drilling required.
See below for fitting video.
Which Vehicles will this fit ?
This item WILL fit Range Rover L322 Vogue models from 2002 -2013
This item WILL NOT fit a Range Rover Sport ( See our other listings if you are looking for these )
This item WILL NOT fit a P38 Range Rover.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.