Hardwire Kit for Blackvue Dashcam for Range Rover L405Part number: EWL201-Blackvue-LOOM
Power Tap-in Loom Hardwire Kit for BlackVue X Series Dashcam
for Range Rover L405
This listing is for a plug and play power tap-in loom kit for the BlackVue Dashcam to fit the Range Rover L405.
This is a plug and play solution - no cutting or wiring skills needed.
Our plug and play interceptor loom plugs in above the overhead console to give the necessary power feed without having to alter your vehicle's wiring.
The loom has the correct power connector on the end for Blackvue X Series dashcams.
This cable is compatible with the following cameras:
- DR900x/DR900x Plus Series
- DR750x/DR850x Plus Series (Not compatible with DR750x-2CH LTE Plus)
- DR590x Series
Note that the connector on this lead has 3 pins (Ground / Battery +ve/ Ignition) which is used by most of the X series cameras - check compatibility with your BlackVue model before purchasing.
This is not a genuine Land Rover or Blackvue product.
- Disconnect your battery +ve lead (under the drivers seat) before fitting the loom to the vehicle - this makes it less likely for power surges that could damage car circuits when plugging / unplugging the overhead console.
- The ignition live feed comes from the body control module - if this is overloaded the circuit is isolated and can be reset with an ignition cycle ( turn the car on and off again )
- The battery positive feed comes via fuse 31 (5 Amps ) in the fusebox behind the glove box.
If you have any issues with your car that needs
investigation by a Land Rover dealer it is best to disconnect this
loom so the vehicle is returned to its original configuration.
See below fitting video.
Which Vehicles will this fit ?
SAFETY NOTICE: Please do NOT fit this loom to any other vehicle than it is intended for - although connectors may appear the same and physically fit, wiring will differ.
This item WILL fit the Range Rover L405 2013 -17 models (this may fit the 2018 facelift models but we have not tested it!)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.