Hardwire Kit for Blackvue Dashcam for Jaguar XF with EARLY overhead console (2009-15)Part number: EWL760-Blackvue-LOOM
Power Tap-in Loom Hardwire Kit for BlackVue X Series Dashcam
for Jaguar XF with EARLY console (2009 -15)
This listing is for a plug and play power tap-in loom kit for the Blackvue Dashcam to fit the early Jaguar XF (2009 -15).
IMPORTANT: This item in only suitable for the Jaguar XF with the EARLY type overhead console (see photo) - the early type console was fitted from 2009 until around 2015.
This is a plug and play solution - no cutting or wiring skills needed.
Our plug and play interceptor loom plugs in above the overhead console to give the necessary power feed without having to alter your vehicle's wiring.
The loom has the correct power connector on the end for BlackVue X series dashcams.
This cable is compatible with the following cameras:
- DR900x/DR900x Plus Series
- DR750x/DR850x Plus Series (Not compatible with DR750x-2CH LTE Plus)
- DR590x Series
Note that the connector on this lead has 3 pins (Ground/ Battery +ve /Ignition) which is used by most of the X series cameras - check compatibility with your BlackVue model before purchasing.
This is not a genuine Land Rover or Blackvue product.
- Disconnect your battery +ve lead (under the drivers seat) before fitting the loom to the vehicle - this makes it less likely for power surges that could damage car circuits when plugging / unplugging the overhead console.
- The ignition live feed comes from the body control module - if this is overloaded the circuit is isolated and can be reset with an ignition cycle ( turn the car on and off again )
- The battery positive feed comes via fuse 31 (5 Amps ) in the fusebox behind the glove box.
If you have any issues with your car that needs
investigation by a Land Rover dealer it is best to disconnect this
loom so the vehicle is returned to its original configuration.
Which Vehicles will this fit ?
This item WILL fit the Jaguar XF 1st generation with the early type console (from 2009 to around 2015)
This item WILL NOT fit the 'All New' Jaguar XF which was released in 2016 (see photos)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.