Auxillary Light Controller Box & Remote (Bluetooth)
Bluetooth Lighting Controller Box & Remote
This listing is for a multi-function bluetooth controller and remote.
The remote "switch box" is mounted on the dash and sends a bluetooth signal to the "relay box" switching on the desired accessory.
The remote "switch box" can be powered using batteries for ultimate freedom of mounting or can be wired using the supplied cable to the relay box
The "relay box" can also be controlled using a mobile app - ideal when you are camping you can turn on / off work lamps to illuminate the camping area from your tent.
With this item you can control your automotive exterior lighting - spot lights/lightbar, warning beacon lights, work lights etc.
This kit includes:
• Controller box with 6 individually controllable outputs
• Remote control (battery included - 23A type)
There is an RJ lead supplied so you can use the remote control wired if preferred.
It is also possible to pair your smartphone to the controller box to control the lighting (you will need to download the DarkBOX app).
• Input: 20A/600W max
• Voltage: 10 -30V DC
The 6 channels are split into 3 groups:
• Driving Lights - 2 channels, which have on/off and high/low beam control (3 wire output)
• Work Lights - 2 channels, which have on/off control only (2 wire output)
• Warning Lights - 2 channels, which have on/off and mode control (3 wire output)
The controller box is IP67 rated and has overload protection.
Please see our video below
Bluetooth Auxiliary Lamp / Light Controller - Unboxing / Demo / Setup - YouTube
Video will open in a new window